Online Timesheets from
Small World Systems
Managing the timesheets of tens, or hundreds of workers
placed in different locations and departments can be a
time consuming and expensive process. The days of
administering a manual process to ensure all your employees'
times is correctly accounted for gone thanks to our automated
timesheet management system.
The Small World Systems online timesheets system, mTime,
workers to submit their timesheets from anywhere with internet access. The system is designed to be accessed via a range of devices, from an office PC to PDAs and mobile phones.
The real benefits of mTime Online Timesheets are:-
- It saves a huge amount of time as the staff enter their own data. This removes the need for manual re-entry and reduces office workload and errors.
- The information is immediately accessible, because as soon as the employee has entered the timesheet information it is instantly available at your office. No more chasing up faxes or waiting for posted timesheets to arrive.
- Being web based, it's a totally secure system. There's no danger of lost data or records going astray, and no need to risk breaching confidentiality by keeping voluminous files of paper in the office. The information is validated at the point of entry, and so time cannot be inadvertantly added to closed jobs.
- Because you receive the timesheet information promptly, you have the information you need to invoice your clients or manage projects, removing potential delays, minimising invoice queries and improving your cash flow.
- The system is extremely flexible. We can programme it to integrate with your office systems such as your payroll software and you can choose to receive email or text alerts as timesheets are added.
- A mobile version is available for staff that may not have access to the internet, for instance lorry drivers.
- It allows you to meet the mandatory requirements on timesheeting by some clients such as the NHS and local authorities.
- The investment you make in Online Timesheets will give you a fast return. When you calculate the savings made in personnel, phone, fax, postage and other administrative costs it won't be long before the system is saving you money.
Here's a practical example of how mTime Online Timesheets could help you:-
A company that installs lighting systems on ocean liners is having trouble tracking contract workers' time against projects. A change in team management has led to a backlog of paperwork and projects are beginning to get out of control. The company has had to employ a temporary admin assistant to ensure the workers are paid correctly.
The manager implements mTime and within weeks is able to control contractor invoicing once again and has even managed to free up a member of staff from dealing with payroll, saving the cost of nearly two salaries.
- Staff are confident that their pay packets will be correct.
- Telephone queries regarding timesheets drop by 70%.
- The company sees immediate savings in their post and fax costs as everything is now done electronically.
- The team managers feel in control of their workload and confident about charging customers.
- The cost of the investment in the software is recouped in three months and the agency becomes more profitable because its overheads are lower and cash flow has improved.
online timesheets solution, please call
us on 01295 722845 or email
us on firstname.lastname@example.org.