for Recruitment Solutions
Managing the timesheets of multiple workers that an agency
has placed in different companies can be a time consuming
and expensive process.
However, the days of administering a manual process to
ensure all temps are paid correctly and on time are gone
thanks to mTime Recruit, our integrated timesheet
Developed specifically with recruitment software solutions
in mind, mTime Recruit allows workers to submit their timesheets from anywhere with internet access. Utilising a web services front end, mTime Recruit can be quickly set up to integrate fully with your recruitment software solution and provide an easy to use online timesheeting application to your agency customers.
The real benefits of mTime Recruit are:-
- Quick to implement utilising a web services front end that enables full integration with your recruitment software solution.
- It saves a huge amount of time as the workers and clients enter their own data. This removes the need for manual re- entry and reduces office workload and errors.
- The information is quickly accessible, because as soon as the worker has entered the timesheet information it can be instantly available online or downloaded into the office software. No more chasing up faxes or waiting for posted timesheets to arrive.
- Being web based, it's a totally secure system. There's no danger of lost data or records going astray, and no need to risk breaching confidentiality by keeping voluminous files of paper in the office. The information is validated at the point of entry, and so time cannot be fraudulently added to closed jobs.
- Because your agencies receive the timesheet information promptly, they have the information they need to invoice their clients, removing potential delays, minimising invoice queries and improving their cash flow.
- A mobile version is available for staff that may not have access to the internet
- It allows agencies to meet the mandatory requirements on timesheeting stipulated by some clients such as the NHS and local authorities.
- The investment an agency makes in mTime Recruit will give a fast return. When you calculate the savings made in personnel, phone, fax, postage and other administrative costs it won't be long before the system is saving them money.
Here's a practical example of how mTime Recruit could help one of your agencies:-
A small recruitment agency has experienced fast growth over the last two years. Temporary placements have increased from 20 per week to over 400 per week. The sheer volume of paperwork generated by this number of temp workers has meant employing two additional personnel just to ensure workers are paid correctly. The agency is experiencing frequent delays in invoicing clients because of delays in administering timesheet information.
The manager implements mTime Recruit and within weeks is able to revert to the original payroll headcount, saving the cost of two salaries.
- Candidates feel they are dealing with a highly professional agency and are confident that their pay packets will be correct.
- Telephone queries regarding timesheets drop by 70%.
- The company sees immediate savings in their post and fax costs as everything is now done electronically.
- The consultants within the agency feel in control of their workload and confident about placing candidates.
- The cost of the investment in the software is recouped in three months and the agency becomes more profitable because its overheads are lower and cash flow has improved.
online timesheets solution, please call
us on 01295 722845 or email
us on email@example.com.